Friday, December 2, 2011

December!

Happy December!  I can't believe the holiday season is almost here.  Is it just me or were we just wearing shorts and going to the beach?!

To get into the spirit, Andy and I went and got a teeny tiny Christmas tree last weekend.  This evening we're celebrating December's arrival by sitting by our beautiful little tree, watching a movie, and drinking Shipyard Prelude.



Next week is my last week of classes (!!!!!) and then I'll be going into full Christmas mode.  I'll be sure to share some cute holiday ideas here!

P.S. See of Love turns 1 this month!

1 comment:

jschiller19 said...

i just love you girls so much. THE TREE LOOKS GREAT ANNA BANANA! maybe i need to come up and check it out myself before I head home! Will you be done after this week!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...