Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday Brunch

This morning I woke up to freezing rain and a text from Liz: "come eat homemade buckwheat and berry pancakes with me!"  Aside from making me wish I could hop on a plane to mild DC (where I hear there are flowers in bloom!  Not fair!), Liz's text also reminded me of the multigrain waffles I made with my sister last weekend.  We found them over at 101 Cookbooks, and they were crunchy, hearty and delicious.  I'd love to have a stack right now, topped with some warm maple syrup, or maybe a dollop of this ginger grapefruit curd. 


Have a fun weekend!  I'll be here, dreaming about warmer weather.

1 comment:

Elspeth said...

so good! i was thinking of making another batch of those...maybe this weekend. miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...