Friday, August 5, 2011

Puppies for your Friday

The Friday Find is being delayed until Saturday (I know, I know, lame), because I am giving today's Friday Find away as gifts to a few special people and I don't want them to read it before receiving their present! So, naturally, instead, this post will be about... PUPPIES!

This past weekend in Cleveland, I spent quality time with my cousin's dog Emma. She is a 130 lb Newfoundland. She has black hair, big paws, and a lot of drool. She is so incredibly mellow and lets you sleep in until 9:30 am without making a fuss; yet, when you want her to be energetic, she is a great hiker and swimmer. My ideal dog in many ways.

Emma chilling with Ben in the car

Emma in a waterfall in the middle of our hike  





The only problem is that when she sees a squirrel, you are screwed. That dog is strong. She could pull you for miles if she wanted too. (She doesn't usually want to, because she's pretty lazy, but you get the point.) So then I got to thinking: What would my ideal dog be? And when can I get one?

How bout you guys? What kind of dog would you want?

Happy Friday :)

1 comment:

jschiller19 said...

I WANT THIS ONE: http://www.fordogtrainers.com/ProductImages/dog-breeds-muzzles/Bernese-Mountain-Dog-muzzle-Bernese-Mountain-Dog.jpg

big burly and dumb. just how i like my men too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...