Thursday, December 23, 2010

Homeward Bound

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Whatever! I didn’t grow up celebrating Christmas, but I do love the festivities. Yesterday while riding the Metro to work, a grown man (I would say mid-50s) in a long black peacoat started singing Silent Night at the top of his lungs. He didn’t have the best voice, but I loved his spirit! In fact, it put me in a good mood for the past two days.

The other reason as to why I am in a good mood: In about an hour and a half, I will be soaring through the clouds on my way home to Massachusetts for the holidays. I usually like to sit in the front of the plane so that I can get off first, but I was warned that overhead space goes quickly during the holiday season, and I should sit in the middle of the plane to reserve a nice spot for my WONDERFUL bag. By Jane Marvel. Best weekender bag on this planet. Get one for yourself.


Lots of Love,

Liz

4 comments:

jschiller19 said...

mi amor - wasnt there some website where you could design your own/pick your own colors or swatches? LOVE THIS AND YOU.

Ali said...

I love this bag! I really want one. Also, I'd love to be a guest blogger / help with graphic design :-)

See of Love said...

Jessie,

I think that you are thinking of 1154 lill (1154lill.com). There, you can design your own bag. Plus, they currently have $20 off orders of $100 or more :)

See of Love said...

Ali,

Would love for some guest blogging!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...