Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Purl Bee

While Liz has been obsessing over cute apartments and cozy homes (ok, I admit, I do this too) I have been glued to any and every blog that is craft or DIY-related.  I think it's a way of getting out some of the creative energy that is stifled at my office job.

the purl bee

My favorite one is The Purl Bee, a knitting and sewing blog run by the very hip and creative employees at Purl Soho.  On the top of my project to-do list are the simple pleasures hat and the super easy baby blanket.


How amazing are these color schemes?!  I'm tempted to make a (slightly larger) blanket for myself.

2 comments:

jschiller19 said...

OMG these are gorgeous you can make me a few if you want...--YAY FOR LEARNING TO KNIT

Elspeth said...

i am halfway through one of these and it is GORGEOUS! now i will have to baby-nap someone to wrap it in...xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...