Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Looking for Cheap Designer Shoes?

Meet Jessie, a shoe-lover and our first guest blogger!

Before I met Anna and Liz, I knew nothing of the online shopping world.  Every piece of clothing or accessory I owned was store-found and bought.  I remember our Sophomore year walking in on the two of them, hovered around Liz's desk, gawking at Frye boots online.  My life hasn't been the same since.  Now I can safely say I spend 75% of my free time perusing store websites, sifting through online blogs and making aimless wish-lists.  I can even proudly admit that I have a username and login at Kleinfeld's Bridal.  And no, I am not planning to marry anytime soon.

So, I found myself participating in one of my favorite online activities--searching for shoes on Piperlime.  I have never purchased a pair of shoes from this website (read: bank account LOW) but this particular day I fell in love.  This love was true and real and I couldn't say no to it.  
This simple shoe by Seychelles had my heart beating until I looked at the price.  Let's just say it was far beyond my price range and it was a poor decision on my part to even tempt myself.  But as the day went on, I couldn't get her out of my mind.  In a desperate attempt, I used the skills Anna and Liz instilled me with, and I googled the shoe name, size and color to see if someone offered it for less and LO AND BEHOLD I discovered 6PM.  

This website offered my beloved shoes for 40% the original cost.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Two quick clicks and they were mine.  Why stop there?  For 40% off, I purchased the grey Tretorn rain boots that Anna unknowingly blogged about just a couple days later.  I spent the rest of the afternoon browsing hundreds of brand-name shoes at 50-60% the original sale price.  You have to see this to believe it.  Go! GO NOW! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am tender of my recently bought Gianni Bini shoes as, it provides the dual purpose of fashion and functionality and it makes me the most voguish young woman in my surroundings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...