Thursday, April 21, 2011

Elijah is coming!

Ok, so Elijah isn't exactly the most comparable thing to a bunny, but you get the point. It's Passover this week for those who celebrate it, and I'm here to share some of my favorite Passover foods. Sometimes I think of Passover as a type of spring cleaning - my meals during this week every year consist of lots of vegetables and yogurt and healthy stuff. That is, until I re-discover the meat and candy below :)

I'd love to gobble up some of this tangy, spiced brisket.

Photo via Smitten Kitchen

And then munch on some matzo crunch (kudos to Heather for making a mean batch on Monday).

Image via the Slow Travel blog

If you take the ham out of Anna's Easter fritatta, you're good to go for Passover too! Enjoy whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate :)

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...