Friday, April 22, 2011

The Friday Find

So recently I was digging around my house in Massachusetts and I discovered a sheepskin - small, old, but remarkably, in good condition. I brought it to DC and have been LOVING it at the end of my bed.


But there are many cute ways to make use of an old sheepskin. You could try it as a rug in a big space...

Image via Decor4u.com

Or as a rug under a small chair or couch...

Image via Apartment Therapy

Or even turn it into a comfy plush cover for a chair...

Image via Jessica Swift

Or you could find someone to use it in this way :)

Then I did some snooping...

And it turns out that sheepskin rugs are all over Craigslist and Ebay! I found a $19 faux sheepskin on DC's craigslist, and a genuine sheepskin on Ebay for $26. Not too shabby.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...