Friday, July 15, 2011

The Friday Find

Are you still buying endless plastic bags? Then you clearly haven't heard of Snack Taxis (or Liz's favorite Lunchskins). My sister gave me some recently and I am never going back to plastic bags.  (Coincidentally, she also gave me this book about the downsides of using plastic...even more reason to use a snack taxi!)  Aside from being very cute and coming in lots of great colors, sizes and patterns, you can simply throw them in the wash when they get dirty.  They are eco- and budget-friendly. Check out their website here.

Snack Sacks by Snack Taxi
via Snack Taxi

And for the steal: For the next two days, pay $15 for $30 worth of reusable snack/lunch bags via Groupon here.

Happy Friday! Have a lovely weekend. xo

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Hey!
I just bought some...exciting!
xoxo
ali

See of Love said...

Hi Al! You're the one who first introduced me to these things! xoooo, Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...