Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hot hot heat

Hello there!  Can you believe it's July already?  It is finally starting to feel like summer in Maine and it has been hot, hot, hot this week!  While I've been chowing down on popsicles and watermelon and holing up with my textbooks, Liz has been in HONDURAS!  I'm sure she'll share some pictures when she gets home, but for now I'll share some pics of what I've been up to.  Andy got me an iPod touch for my birthday and I've been going a little nuts with some of the camera apps. :)

Since we last spoke, I've been...

...playing dress up with Fishy... 
...taking walks on Mackworth Island...
...admiring the hydrangeas...
...taking foggy ferry rides...
...exploring the Hamptons...
...watching thunder storms roll over Portland...
...surviving school with iced coffee and watermelon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...