Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fabricworm!

So I just received an old Singer sewing machine (circa 1988-1992) from my mom. It looks a whole lot like this:

(Via Craftster.org)

While I am super excited to make copious amounts of place mats and pillowcases, I live in DC, and there is only one lonely fabric store in this whole city. Ridiculous! And it is totally overpriced/I do not need Prada fabric to make an apron.

Thus, I turn to Fabricworm.com, the best place on earth the internet to get fabric. Awesome oilcloths, imported Japanese fabrics (including these elephants and apples!), and sales galore. They've got some of the best patterns around. Go take a look :)

Happy almost Friday xo!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE the apples, obviously! and no mean fabric lady to yell at you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...