Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New blog alert!

When it comes to food blogs, I have three go-to sites: diary of a locavore (my sis!), smitten kitchen, and orangette.  Between the three of them, I can always find something to make for dinner if my creativity is lacking or I'm in a food rut.  While perusing orangette for culinary inspiration yesterday, I happened upon I made that!, a food blog written by the dessert chef at Delancey (orangette's restaurant).  I may be behind the eight ball on this one, but it was entirely new to me and I spent a very long time drooling over it.  By the time I closed my computer, in fact, I was very hungry for some potstickers and a slice of key lime pie.

via I made that!
Fine print: Snacking before browsing is suggested as you will inevitably be very hungry once you start.  Note that many of the recipes are more time intensive than on other food blogs and might be best saved for a dinner party or a best friend's birthday.  Still...they look totally worth it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...