Thursday, February 9, 2012

Food patterns

My mom recently told me that I take photographs of foods in patterns. I never noticed it before but it is so true! Should I make a calendar? Anybody want one?

In case you can't tell, I'm getting back on the blogging horse. Anna doesn't know it but she's coming too.

Homemade granola (January?)
Valentine's Day sweets (February?)
Oatmeal chocolate chip banana cookies
Hasselback potatoes
Homemade pickles
Donuts in Seattle's Pike's Place Market
Fresh farmer's market carrots
Farmer's market tomatoes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fans have missed you, girls! Great to see your post here, Liz! ~XO from Liz P.

Lisa said...

Yay you're back!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys are starting up again!! (I'm a friend of Anna's). I think a calendar is a really great idea.
-Ali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...