Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Hearts

Valentine's Day is upon us!  What better way to celebrate than curling up with someone you love with a glass of wine and some sort of chocolate-y dessert?  Unfortunately, as a full-time student, nice wine is a little out of my price range.  Luckily, my dad is constantly on the hunt for good but reasonably priced wine, and he fills me in on his finds.  Last year I posted about PKNT, which sells for $7.  More recently I've discovered Tavernello, which retails for about $4.


I've only seen it in two varieties - red and white - but it's the number one wine in Italy.  If it's good enough for the Italians, it's good enough for me (and my Valentine)!

*image via Tavernello

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Guys! I read this yesterday and was thinking, too bad I can't find cheap wine here, and then I went out to dinner that same night and the restaurant was selling PKNT! I had a delicious glass of it and thought of you two.
Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...