Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolutions, Part 1


Happy 2011!  I can't believe 2010 has come and gone.  It was a big year for us at See of Love.  We graduated and were thrown out into the "real world;" we moved to new cities and started new jobs! 

Here in Portland, the year started with a very quiet bang.  New Years Day was spent almost entirely in bed, watching episodes of The Office (isn't that how January 1 should always be?!).  Despite the slow start, I'm thinking 2011 is going to be a good one.  I was planning on making a list of my resolutions, but really I think I'm just going to do this: 

Get Excited And Make Things
This year I will: exercise my creative side.  explore my city.  read more books.  take more pictures.  be healthy and happy. 
What will you do?  

xoxo, anna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...