Thursday, January 20, 2011

Surprise Me...

If you're anywhere near as addicted to food as we are, you've probably come across the delicious Smitten Kitchen.  Her site is awesome for many reasons, namely the witty dialogue, creative recipes and, oh yeah, insanely cute pictures of her kid. 

smittenkitchen.com

One of the best features, I think, is the "Surprise Me!" button on the left-hand side that pulls a random recipe from the Smitten Kitchen files.  It's how I found these layer bars, these pancakes, these espresso cookies, and this apple cake (she has healthier stuff too...I think my sweet tooth might be acting out.)


P.S. We have MORE snow on the way in Portland! 
P.P.S.  I can't talk about food blogging without giving a shout out to my amazing, talented sister at Diary of a Locavore.  Check out her super local, super healthy recipes here!  (Hint: her Portuguese Kale Soup is LITERALLY my favorite food in the world.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...